How can we help transport your mobility equipment?
Lifts that conveniently mount to an existing or new trailer hitch
- Electric or Manual Lifting
- Swing-away options make access to the rear easy
- Lightweight ramps to full range lifts
Lifts and Hoists
For transporting your mobility device inside your vehicle
- Stores the mobility device out of the weather
- Doesn't add to the overall length or decrease maneuverability of the vehicle
- Ideal for SUVs, vans, and crossover vehicles
Mounts in the bed of a truck
- Reduces the need to walk to the rear of the vehicle
- Easy to operate
- Improve maneuverability of vehicle
Key Features of a Vehicle Lift
INSIDE OR OUTSIDE
Access to the Tailgate
Take your Mobility Device with you with a Vehicle Lift
Is going to the store an inconvenience?
Do you hesitate to store your scooter on the rear of your vehicle?
Is walking to the back of the vehicle (or standing) a challenge?
A truck bed-mounted lift or back seat lift is a perfect solution. Truck bed mounted lifts can swing your mobility device next to your door for easy transfer. A van with a sliding door is a perfect vehicle for a swinging lift that won't require you to walk to the back of the vehicle or require a helper to bring the device to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
about Vehicle Lifts
Why Trust Us for your Vehicle Lift
LiveWell Mobility is your local Houston and Galveston provider of smart, livable home solutions for those with special needs. From stairlifts and home elevators to grab bars and bathroom remodels, we do it all — big or small — to keep people safe and independent at home. We'll provide you with a free in-home consultation where we'll look at your home and give you options.